Cindy Miller, Director of Communications
INTRODUCING THE NEW NTREIS INNOVIA MLS SYSTEM
A NEW SECONDARY MLS FOR NTREIS USERS
On Tuesday, December 1st, all users will be able to access the new NTREIS InnoVia MLS system. They will see a new link on the NTREIS website under the "Systems Login" section. The direct ULR is www.ntreisinnovia.net and the URL for the wireless product is m.ntreisinnovia.net.
The IDX links are ready to use. Click HERE for instructions (includes screen shots) for brokers.
RapMLS will continue to be accessible until December 31st. Although all active prospects have been transferred to InnoVia from Rapattoni, users will need to re-create their custom searches and attach them accordingly via Prospect Manager. They should also verify each prospect's expiration date for accuracy.
Currently, history in InnoVia is still processing but is expected to be completed by the end of today.
Below are the outstanding issues on which we have open tickets:
1. Some listings are displaying a photo other than the primary on reports.
2. An error is received when viewing photos from the emailed customer report.
3. Media and document links are not being included in reports or when emailing the customer report.
4. If the “high” Status Date field is left blank, no off-market listings are found.
5. Some prospect emails can only be sent from an external source (i.e., Outlook).
6. Some reports are displaying a scroll bar in the middle.
7. Printed reports contain some wasted blank space.
8. Paging features is missing from the Prospect Listing cart.